– What makes a good porn actor or model? What do you look for as an agency?
First and foremost, looks alone do not make a star. What makes for a hot fantasy? Is it a smoldering sexuality, or an approachable vulnerability? It all depends on the viewer. But if you have a “spark” — a personality that transcends the video screen, something that connects with the viewer and invites them into the scene with you? That’s special, and that’s something we look for. True stars come to the set with energy and enthusiasm, ready to give a great performance each and every time.
– Why should I be represented by AMUSA, and why should I book work through you?
There’s a lot of good reasons. Through our industry contacts and family of websites, we are able to offer our models unparalleled exposure to top professional studios, saving considerable time and effort you might otherwise spend looking for work.
* We offer our models a degree of anonymity, comfort and convenience by fielding inquiries for work assignments on their behalf, and by negotiating payment and working conditions for those who might be uncomfortable doing this themselves.
* We can leverage our industry experience and offer guidance to further your career, both financially and professionally.
* By having us prequalify and negotiate your work assignments, you can be confident in knowing you are going to a safe assignment with a professional business, and not just some curious private photographer.
AMUSA is an adult modeling agency fully licensed by the State of California, with an outstanding record of ethical business practices. We conduct our business in a legal and aboveboard manner; all of our records and licenses are available for inspection.
– What kind of work will I be offered?
AMUSA represents models for adult entertainment work assignments in video, print, and online media. We are only interested in booking you for assignments that fit within YOUR limitations as defined by you in your Application and Model Profile. At no time will we contact you for work that you have not agreed to do. You may contact us to update your Model Profile to include or exclude certain types of work at any time.
– Will I be required to travel?
Yes, travel will be required unless you happen to live in the city where the production is located. The best producers book their actors and crew weeks in advance and follow production schedules that are created months in advance. A successful booking will depend on your availability when the offer is made to you.
– Where will I stay when I travel, and what about my expenses?
Each studio has their own policies; however, you should never be required to pay for your own lodging, meals, or transportation expenses. These arrangements are usually made for you and paid for by the hiring studio, and are some of the conditions we can negotiate as your representative.
– What about safe sex?
Your health and safety are important to us. It is the policy of AMUSA that all of our models are cast for performances in safe-sex-only assignments. This will be confirmed when any inquiry is made by a studio regarding hiring an AMUSA model. If you are ever asked to do otherwise once you arrive at a location, this is a clear violation of your contract agreement with that studio and you should advise them to contact AMUSA immediately to clarify their obligations under that agreement.